May 11: Webinar: COVID-19 impact on going concern assessments
In May, CPAB, CPA Canada and the Auditing and Assurance Standards Board (AASB) delivered a webinar to share perspectives on the impact of COVID-19 on going concern assessments.
Spring/Summer 2020 Audit Committee Forum Series
- June 17: Virtual Montreal Audit Committee Forum
- June 23: Energy Industry Forum
- June 25 & 26: Mining Industry Forums
CPAB hosted four forums in June 2020 for audit committee chairs of Canadian reporting issuers to discuss the impact of COVID-19 on the financial reporting and audit process.
To read the CPAB Audit Committee Forums Highlights, click here.
Fall 2020 Audit Committee Forum Series
- September 15: Real Estate Industry Forum
- September 22 & 29: Audit Committee Forum (All industries)
- November 4: Audit Committee Forum (Bilingual - all industries)
- November 10: Mining Industry Forum
- November 24: Energy Industry Forum
Our 2020 audit committee forums are now complete. To read the CPAB 2020 Audit Committee Highlights – A Year-end Review, click here.
CPAB Exchange: Inspections Forum Series 2020
- October 22, 2020
- November 18, 2020
- November 30, 2020
- December 10, 2020
CPAB launched its first Inspections Forum Series in 2020, featuring four forums between October 2020 and December 2020. Intended for small and mid-market Canadian participating audit firms these interactive sessions focused on key audit
quality concerns facing firms, and current and emerging issues and provided an opportunity to share CPAB’s perspectives.